1. Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled (a kind of wheat),
kamut or their hybrids, and the products thereof, except:
(a) wheat based glucose syrup including dextrose;
(b) wheat based maltodextrins;
(c) barley-based glucose syrup;
(d) cereals used for the production of alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and products thereof;
3. Eggs and products thereof.
4. Fish and fish products except:
(a) fish gelatine used as a carrier of vitamins or carotenoids;
(b) fish gelatine or Isinglass used as an improving agent in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and products thereof;
6. Soya and soybean products with the exception of:
(a) fully refined soybean oil and fat;
(b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306)
(c) phytosterols and phytosterol esters of vegetable oils derived from soy sources;
(d) a plant stanol ester produced from sterols of soybean vegetable oil;
7. Milk and milk products (including lactose) with the exception of:
(a) whey used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
8. Nuts, namely:
Almonds (Amygdaluscommunis L.), hazelnuts (Corylusavellana), walnuts (Juglansregia), cashew (Anacardiumoccidentale), pecan nuts (Caryaillinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bertholletiaexcelsa), pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nuts (Macadamiaternifolia) and products thereof, with the exception of nuts used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
9. Celery and products thereof.
10. Mustard and products thereof.
11. Sesame seed and products thereof.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites with a concentration of more than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg
/ liter, expressed as total SO2, to be calculated for the products offered ready for consumption or returned to their original state according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
13. Lupine and products thereof.
14. Molluscs and products thereof.